Navigation

post
East Hendred Heritage Trust
Small museum in East Hendred
East Hendred
OX12 8JN
01235 835092 / 01235 821796

Champs Chapel, built in 1453 for Carthusian monks, contains a selection of East Hendred Heritage Trust’s collection of village artefacts, pictures, documents, books and photographs most of which can be viewed on computer if not on display.

Separately housed is the 19th century village fire engine.

Admission – Free, but all donations are most welcome as we rely mostly on public support to keep on operating.

Photo Gallery